- Pankaj Gupta appointed as Director, DIPAM
- Ms. Basumathi G appointed as Dy Secretary, Dept of Biotechnology
- Lok Sabha accepts TDP,other opposition parties’ no-trust move against Modi government
- PM Modi attacks Mamata, accuses her of 'throttling democracy' and running 'syndicate raj' in Bengal
- AAP in deep trouble as 16 party leaders resign en masse in Punjab
The 1999 batch IA&AS officer Raj Kumar is likely to succeed Sandeep Lall at Delhi AIIMS as Senior Financial Adviser in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in New Delhi.