- Income tax recovers huge cash and other items in raids on officers in UP
- PM being welcomed by Assam Governor and CM Assam on his arrival in Dibrugarh, Assam
- Venu Rajamony new Ambassador to Netherlands
- Tapan Ray gets addl charge of the post of Secretary in the Dept of Economic Affairs
- Vijay Babu Vasanta gets extension as First Secretary, High Commission of India in London
The 1999 batch IA&AS officer Raj Kumar is likely to succeed Sandeep Lall at Delhi AIIMS as Senior Financial Adviser in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in New Delhi.