- CJI Ranjan Gogoi excused himself from hearing petition for interim Director, CBI
- Shivakumara Swami of Sidaganga Mutt passes away at the age of 111
- Govt accepted volunteer retirement of Addl Commissioner Pune
- Sanjay Sudhir appointed as Indian Ambassador to Maldives
- BJP will not stabilize the Congress-JDU govt, B S Yeddyurappa
The 1999 batch IA&AS officer Raj Kumar is likely to succeed Sandeep Lall at Delhi AIIMS as Senior Financial Adviser in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in New Delhi.