- Vinay Srivastava gets premature repatriation to his cadre
- Three IPS officers transferred in MP
- Ms. Tripti Gurha gets premature repatriation to parent cadre
- PM expresses delight on the successful maiden test firing of Brahmos ALCM from Su-30MKI
- NHRC notice to the Government of Uttar Pradesh over its reported endorsing of killings in encounters by police for improving law and order
The 1987 batch Indian Postal Service Officer, S.C. Barmma has been appointed as Joint Secretary, Department of Justice from the date of assumption of the charge of the post for a period of five years or until further orders, whichever is earlier, vice A K Singh, lAS (UT:1995).