- Vjiay Kumar appointed as Director(Rolling Stock), NHSRCL
- Gaigongdin Panmei appointed as Financial Adviser, North Eastern Council
- Tenure of Ms Ishita Roy, Joint Secretary in the Dept of Higher Education extended
- Rahul Chhabra appointed as next High Commissioner of India to Republic of Kenya
- Partha Satpathy posted as next Ambassador of India to Ukrain
The 1987 batch Indian Postal Service Officer, S.C. Barmma has been appointed as Joint Secretary, Department of Justice from the date of assumption of the charge of the post for a period of five years or until further orders, whichever is earlier, vice A K Singh, lAS (UT:1995).