- Kamlesh K Mishra gets extension as Director, M/o Power
- Ashish Kumar Bhutani appointed as CEO, PMFBY
- Deepak Khandekar gets addl charge of the post of Secretary, M/o Women & Child Development
- Justice Mrs. Manjula Chellur sworn as ATE in New Delhi
- C P Ramanarayanan appointed as Vice Chancellor, DIAT Pune
The 1987 batch Indian Postal Service Officer, S.C. Barmma has been appointed as Joint Secretary, Department of Justice from the date of assumption of the charge of the post for a period of five years or until further orders, whichever is earlier, vice A K Singh, lAS (UT:1995).