- CJI Ranjan Gogoi excused himself from hearing petition for interim Director, CBI
- Shivakumara Swami of Sidaganga Mutt passes away at the age of 111
- Govt accepted volunteer retirement of Addl Commissioner Pune
- Sanjay Sudhir appointed as Indian Ambassador to Maldives
- BJP will not stabilize the Congress-JDU govt, B S Yeddyurappa
The 2002 batch IAS officer of AP cadre, Saurabh Gaur appointed as Director(Direct Benefit Transfer) in the Cabinet Secretariat on completion of his training, for the balance period of his central deputation upto 23 Mar 2020 from the date of taking over charge of the post.