- Vjiay Kumar appointed as Director(Rolling Stock), NHSRCL
- Gaigongdin Panmei appointed as Financial Adviser, North Eastern Council
- Tenure of Ms Ishita Roy, Joint Secretary in the Dept of Higher Education extended
- Rahul Chhabra appointed as next High Commissioner of India to Republic of Kenya
- Partha Satpathy posted as next Ambassador of India to Ukrain
Editor – North Block South Block
The Uttar Pradesh government has appointed 1989 batch IAS officer Shashi Prakash Goyal as Principal Secretary to chief minister Aadityanath Yogi. He will also hold the charge of estate, civil aviation and protocol department. Mr. Goyal was posted as Joint secretary in the higher education department at the centre and has come back recently from deputation. He was waiting for his posting.
After 2 months coming into power CM Yogi has chosen Mr. Goyal his Principal Secretary. He is considered as prompt and bright officer.
NBSB wishes him all the best for his new assignment !!