- CJI Ranjan Gogoi excused himself from hearing petition for interim Director, CBI
- Shivakumara Swami of Sidaganga Mutt passes away at the age of 111
- Govt accepted volunteer retirement of Addl Commissioner Pune
- Sanjay Sudhir appointed as Indian Ambassador to Maldives
- BJP will not stabilize the Congress-JDU govt, B S Yeddyurappa
Editor – North Block South Block
Mr. Arvind Kumar, principal secretary in the revenue department and relief commissioner, takes over as principal secretary, Home from Debashish Panda.
In this scenario where allegations of poor law and order situation are being made against Yogi government, he has a big responsibility to work effectively on it. Earlier Mr. Kumar has also been posted as Principal Secretary Medical, Helath & Family welfare Department & Managing Director UPDPL and had done commendable job there.
He is an IAS officer of 1988 batch of Uttar Pradesh cadre and considered as very prompt and bright officer.
NBSB wishes him all the best !!