- Pramod Sawant takes oath as new Chief Minister of Goa
- Rakesh Kumar Tiwari appointed as Director, D/o Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare
- Ms. M. Imkongla Jamir gets extension as Private Secretary of Smriti Zubin Irani for three months
- Ms. Pratima Gupta appointed as Director, CVC
- Ms. Esha Srivastava appointed as Director, M/o Petroleum & Natural Gas
The security systems of religious premises of Ayodhya, Varanasi and Mathura-including Taj Mahal in Agra will be made more robust and agile. The government has asked to submit a proposal in this connection in the coming fortnight to all senior officials of the concerned districts.
Principal Secretary Home Mr. Debashish Panda chaired by a high-level meeting at the Command Centre Annexe and made intensive review of the security arrangements and instructed to made full proof security to religious complexes in Ayodhya (Faizabad), Mathura and Varanasi and the Taj Mahal (Agra). Adequate number of police personnel will be deployed.