- Income tax recovers huge cash and other items in raids on officers in UP
- PM being welcomed by Assam Governor and CM Assam on his arrival in Dibrugarh, Assam
- Venu Rajamony new Ambassador to Netherlands
- Tapan Ray gets addl charge of the post of Secretary in the Dept of Economic Affairs
- Vijay Babu Vasanta gets extension as First Secretary, High Commission of India in London
UP govt has given postings to those three waitlisted officers who were kept in waiting list. Rajeev Rautela, Leena Jauhari and Vimal Kumar Dube. Rautela appointed new DM of Gorakhpur while Ms Jauhari is made Commissioner cum Secretary, Revenue Board, UP and Dube new DM, Mirzapur.