- Cabinet apprised of the MoU signed between India and Palestine on cooperation in the field of on youth affairs and sports
- Cabinet gives ex-post facto approval for amendment of the Constitution (Application to Jammu & Kashmir) Order, 1954
- Nitish Kumar resigns as Bihar Chief Minister
- Saurabh Shukla appointed as Private Secretary to Arun Jaitely
- ACC approved the extension for the further period of one year to Addl Secretary level posts
UP govt has given postings to those three waitlisted officers who were kept in waiting list. Rajeev Rautela, Leena Jauhari and Vimal Kumar Dube. Rautela appointed new DM of Gorakhpur while Ms Jauhari is made Commissioner cum Secretary, Revenue Board, UP and Dube new DM, Mirzapur.