- Jaitley hits at Congress for using petition as “political tool” to intimidate judges
- SC expresses unhappiness over public debate on CJI impeachment
- Opposition to move impeachment motion against CJI in Rajya Sabha
- Rahul Kulshresth appointed as Ambassador of India to the Arab Republic of Turkey
- Sanjay Bhattacharya appointed as next Ambassador of India to Republic of Turkey
UP govt has given postings to those three waitlisted officers who were kept in waiting list. Rajeev Rautela, Leena Jauhari and Vimal Kumar Dube. Rautela appointed new DM of Gorakhpur while Ms Jauhari is made Commissioner cum Secretary, Revenue Board, UP and Dube new DM, Mirzapur.