- Vjiay Kumar appointed as Director(Rolling Stock), NHSRCL
- Gaigongdin Panmei appointed as Financial Adviser, North Eastern Council
- Tenure of Ms Ishita Roy, Joint Secretary in the Dept of Higher Education extended
- Rahul Chhabra appointed as next High Commissioner of India to Republic of Kenya
- Partha Satpathy posted as next Ambassador of India to Ukrain
Lucknow: Known for his political somersault and unpredictability, Suhaildev Bahujan Samaj Party chief and minister in the Yogi Adityanath-led government in UP, Om Prakash Rajbhar met Samajwadi Party leader Shivpal Singh Yadav on Friday evening, setting tongues wagging in the political circle.
The meeting which took place in Varanasi lasted for 15-minute and both termed it a courtesy call.
But much is being read into the meet as minister Rajbhar is at loggerheads with his alliance partner, the ruling BJP and has been targeting the state government.
The meeting also assumed significance as the minister earlier defended former chief minister and Samajwadi chief Akhilesh Yadav over the damage to the bungalow that he vacated. Rajbhar also said in his view, no politician of the stature of Akhilesh would do something like this.