- Keneilhoutuolie Miachio gets extension of inter cadre deputation for two years
- Virendra Singh moved to Rajasthan cadre for three years
- Ms. Nazli Jafri Shayin laterally shifted to the post of Director, M/o Defence
- Hanish Chhabra appointed as Dy Secretary, Dept of Economic Affairs
- Poojan Rana appointed as Dy Secretary, Dept of Economic Affairs
The Union Cabinet of India has approved implementation of ‘Prime Minister’s Research Fellows (PMRF)’ scheme at a total cost of Rs.1650 crore for a period of seven years beginning 2018-19, which was announced in the budget speech of 2018-19. PM Modi has emphasized the importance of innovation and technology for the progress and development of the nation. This fellowship scheme is key to realizing his vision of development through innovation.